вторник, 31 января 2017 г.

Hump Day // 🤗 I'm off to get an MRI scan today as I may have torn the Meniscus in my left knee 🤦🏼‍♀️ It has set me back this week and I really don't enjoy sitting still 🤷🏼‍♀️ Fingers crossed I haven't done too much damage and I can start rehab and get back into my training soon. 👍🏼 #stayingpositive #everythinghappensforareason . . . #fitness #fit #booty #muscle #growth #strength #active #exercise #positive #passion #purpose #rest #determination #balance #learning #mond #body #soul #mot...


Hump Day // 🤗 I'm off to get an MRI scan today as I may have torn the Meniscus in my left knee 🤦🏼‍♀️ It has set me back this week and I really don't enjoy sitting still 🤷🏼‍♀️ Fingers crossed I haven't done too much damage and I can start rehab and get back into my training soon. 👍🏼 #stayingpositive #everythinghappensforareason . . . #fitness #fit #booty #muscle #growth #strength #active #exercise #positive #passion #purpose #rest #determination #balance #learning #mond #body #soul #mot...

Original article and pictures take https://instagram.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий